Friday, July 15, 2011

Long Overdue

First, I want to thank everyone for all their kind words and support.  They meant the world to me.  I don’t know why I seem so averse to updating this blog.  I need to get back to regular blogging.

Yes, things have been busy but I need to make the time…at least for my emotional health.

Taylor is doing very well.  She has some issues, but then she’s always had at least one issue all the time, so it’s nothing big.  She is still her smiley, happy self.

Since her sister got married and moved back to GA…see, it has been awhile.  I’ll have to post pictures.  Taylor & I walked her down the aisle.  She married a wonderful Army MP when he came back from Korea in May.  They had 21 days here before they had to pack up and move to Ft. Stewart, GA.  He’s scheduled to deploy to Afghanistan this coming January.

I promise I’ll go back to writing regularly.  If not, Jaime can bug me. *laughs*  I will leave you with a video of our 4th of July light show.  Yes, The Bossman loves his lights.  Wait until you see video of this coming Christmas.  Visit our Vimeo site if you want to see the rest of the songs.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

:) I prefer to call myself the checker upper...:) Stay at home mom of 4 year old pretzel kid. LOL (Madie is sitting with me on couch with lapotop hootin up a storm and making her feet sticky..I knew she was gifted!)
(((hugs)))

Becca said...

Congratulations, mother-of-the-bride!!! As always, I'm so happy to see an update, and relieved that Taylor is doing well and still her smiling, happy self. Please give her a big hug from me, okay?? ((hugs)) (that one's for you...)

HappilyFlawed said...

*points and laughs* ha ha ha ha you have more than one checker upper lol you are soooo loved!

MY LIFE WITH BOYS! said...

So happy to hear that Taylor is going well. What a blessing!
I have to say that I got a little teary eyed that she walked down the isle with her sister and you. Very special and something you will all remember for a lifetime.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to read that Taylor is hanging in there. Also that I got an update; thank you, for
taking the time out of your incredibly busy schedule to write this blog entry.

It is so cool that you got to walk your daughter down the aisle with Taylor; WOW!!!

There is so much joy in your life that you can focus on; I'm happy that your a glass half full sort of Gal.

Your also an awesome Mom who I have admired for a very long time.

Oh, and Heather...she would have another checker upper, but physically my hands are limited. Dawn, you know that Boss Man, you and Taylor are still greatly loved by my Husband and myself.

((HUGS))

Trudy said...

Thank you for the update. I check all the time. Glad things are going good. Tay is a lucky girl to have the family she has and you are even luckier to have her. Tell the bossman I love his lights. Have a great day!