Friday, September 16, 2011

Throwing Tub Toys & a New Haircut

Bank pics & Taylor haircut 005

Taylor got a new haircut yesterday.  I think she looks cute.  Also, no more struggling with her to put it in a ponytail first thing in the morning so she doesn’t have food in it. *yuck*

I realize that it’s a little odd to take pictures of a new haircut while the person is sitting in the bathroom floor.  However, this is Taylor’s “office”.  Every day, she takes her work equipment, aka bucket of tub toys & mp3 player, and heads off to work.

Bank pics & Taylor haircut 006

She then proceeds to throw said toys over the shower curtain and into the tub.  That is the sound we get to hear all day…plastic toys hitting and bouncing all around the cast iron tub.  Keep in mind the fact that this is a 1 bathroom house.  So anytime we need to use the bathroom, we have to wait while she gathers up her work materials to take with her.  You better not wait until you really have to go in this house.

Bank pics & Taylor haircut 008

Taylor takes her “work” very seriously. 

Bank pics & Taylor haircut 010

It wouldn’t be a good post, if I didn’t end it with a smiling Taylor picture. Smile

 

6 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I'm sure that hearing the toys clang against the tub all day gets annoying, but darn if she doesn't look so happy doing it! :) I love the action shot of her throwing the toy. I just read below about her foot as well. No words, just sorry to read it.

Becca said...

Love her new haircut! I think it's very stylish! And Taylor's office may be about the most unique office ever. Good for her for utilizing space efficiently! LOL

HappilyFlawed said...

It's my Mae's sister! I love that hair cut! It's the one Mae has and it is soooo much easier and they both look cute! Nice to have one less thing to worry about in the morning lol

Ok so my word to type in is really kinda sorta appropriate for this post lol turdi yup that's my word to type in to post this comment lol

Jamie said...

I really can only laugh at the strange things that amuse Taylor..One Bathroom? Ohhhh boy. Dunno if I could manage that! LOL Hang in there mama.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh!!! I love Taylor's new hair do!! You have been describing for years how Taylor chucks her toys over the shower rod. These pictures finally truly brought the visual to life for me. Thank you, so much for sharing them. **smiles**

((HUGS))

Lisa said...

I'm officially jealous of Taylor's hair...it's so darn cute and suits her perfectly! So glad to read you find someone you trust to take good care of her (and she, them *grins*) while you get some much needed breaks from one another. :-)